Firstly, feast your eyes on a whole raft of inspiring actors. Judy, Maggie, oooh, just all of them – they are simply divine.
Secondly, sit back and relax and let the movie’s striking presence and ambiance take over you. From beautiful scenery – to loud noisy streets… if you don’t get the culture, why we are different and how to celebrate that, I’ll go “heee”. We are different and yet the same and this is wonderful. Best fun I’ve had at an adult, feel good movie for a long time! In fact, I challenge that you to won’t come away feeling different, better, inspired.
Here’s my thoughts after watching the movie (who needs an inspirational quote in an overcrowded Facebook news feed, when you get these ideas stuck in your head, by simply watching a movie?!!)
- Don’t let your crusty old life get in the way. Choose to live.
- Do new things. Explore. Make your own happiness
- Look at your surrounds. What’s there? How can we share that?
- Back a person with a dream. Help them make it happen. You didn’t have the idea – so what. They may need your skills. You might even enjoy it. Do it.
- Follow your heart. Don’t let prejudice and constraints get in the way. It’s your journey.
- Tell the people you love, that you love them. Go on.
- Believe that you can do it. Because you can.
- Look after old people, they are funny. Really really funny. And we are all the same.